How to book online
- Click on Tickets Online;
- click on "Educational Tours";
- in "Select Type of Tour" choose from one of the thematic tours available;
- in "Select Period and Participants" select month, year and number of participants, the visit language, and then click on "Next";
- on the calendar, select the available date, indicated by the green point;
- then observe the "Time"/"Availability" and choose the date.
- after the "Summary" has been displayed, click on "Next";
- after having read the "Estimate of Reservation" and the "Ways of Payment", complete the Reference Data, noting that the person of reference is not obliged to take part in the visit.
WAYS OF PAYMENT: to book online a Credit Card is required (Visa, MasterCard American Express, JCB and Diners Club are acceptable). Payments with Pre-paid or Poste Pay Cards (Circuit VISA) are allowed, noting that the Card Data can be different from the data of the participants.
For further information see the telephone numbers indicated below.
- In the "General Norms of Purchase", accept the conditions.
In the "Security Code", type in the characters of the code visualized in the image displayed. Now proceed to "Accept the Estimate and make the payment".
- Click on the green rectangle "Conclude Purchase";
- Type in the credit card data, noting that the Credit Card Data can be different from the reference data.
N.B. The Credit Card holder is not obliged to take part to the visit.
The following Credit Cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard American Express, JCB and Diners Club. Payments with Pre-paid or Poste Pay Cards (Circuit VISA) are allowed.
- Now confirm the reservation.
- The reservation is now correctly completed and the voucher will be sent to the indicated e-mail address.